Can't find these items in the documentation

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Can't find these items in the documentation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    altersleeves
    altersleeves
    Participant

I have purchased this plugin on codecanyon, however I can’t find where I ended the search styling itself as a developer (though I did find the templates for results)

I also need to have the page load with initial (ie unfiltered) results immediately visible. How is this possible to? It is inevitable I want to show users all my posts on a home page before they search.

Also where can I edit the template for the pagination please?

Thanks.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think you are reffering to results templating, the custom template files you created are probably located under the asp folder in the child theme directory.

The auto populate feature is the other thing you are looking for.

The pagination is printed within the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/views/asp.shortcode.results.php file. However I do not recommend changing it’s structure, as it may not register with the pagination script directly. If you need styling changes, then I rather recommend using custom CSS.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.