Categories not shown in the filters

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Categories not shown in the filters

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by smalljim smalljim 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    smalljim
    smalljim
    Participant

Hello my categories not shown in the filters, in the backend I only have the “uncategorized”. Please see the attached images

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    smalljim
    smalljim
    Participant

my actual categories…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

You only have that one post category. Aren’t you looking for product categories? Product categories are custom taxonomy terms. If you scroll down a little, you should see them: https://i.imgur.com/7SvYl3s.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

smalljim
    smalljim
    Participant

Ho! sorry, I see my categories there, one question; the child categories or subcategories are included in the results by default? I want put only the parents Categories in the searcher because that I have many many categories and subcategories, thanks for your fast support. I’m very happy with your plugin.

smalljim
    smalljim
    Participant

Ernest, when I’m writting in the input box, my write is interrumped when the results appears and can’t finish write, I need to do click newly in the input box for continue writing, can you fix this please?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.