Category Dropdown Filter is not working on Elementor Pro integration POST Widget

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Category Dropdown Filter is not working on Elementor Pro integration POST Widget

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by arunace08 arunace08 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    arunace08
    arunace08
    Participant

The live search is working well with the POST widget of the elementor PRO (which i just bought specifically for just this search functionality).
    But when I try to use the category dropdown to sort / filter the search results, it doesn’t have any affect on the search results… but whatever I type in the searchbox… works perfectly … and it filters the result below.

I need it to work properly with the seach term + the value of category dropdown… please help.

Let me know if you need anything more to make this easier for you.

Thank you and stay safe !!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    arunace08
    arunace08
    Participant

Nevermind… I found the issue, but need to make some changes to the custom CSS to adjust the layout according to the design given to me by the designer.

If I still need some assistance, I will surely come back to you guys 🙂

Thanks.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

All right 🙂 I will keep this topic open yet.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

arunace08
    arunace08
    Participant

It works well now… i just feel the ” settings ” or filter options, can have options for different layouts… other than having one button to toggle the settings. I am not sure if I was able to explain myself properly or not… but that is more of a suggestion and a good to have thing.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I think I understand. The filters system is at complete rework, once ready, we are going to add more and more features for sure.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

arunace08
    arunace08
    Participant

ohh is it… that is good to hear 😀
    Good Luck with that !!! 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.