Conflict with Yoast SEO

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ndcaldwell
    ndcaldwell
    Participant

The login info is the same as it was before.

We’ve encountered a new oddity. We can no longer save the Meta Data in Yoast SEO for each post/page. I believe there is a conflict between your plug-in and Yoast SEO. If I turn off the search plug-in, Yoast works fine. If I switch to a different SEO plug-in (All in One SEO), it works. It seems to only be an issue when both Yoast and the search plug-in are active. Erin would like to continue to use Yoast SEO, if possible so we were hoping you would be willing to take a look and see if you can figure out why they are conflicting. If not, I’ll switch her to All in One SEO.

Thanks!
    Nancy

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is a known issue with the current release. I have already patched and uploaded the upcoming version to codecanyon for approval about 4 days ago, but they did not yet get to it’s approval.

Until it’s approved, there is a temporary fix I posted a bit earlier here: https://wp-dreams.com/forums/reply/11619/

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.