Critical error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tadejoremuz
    tadejoremuz
    Participant

When I include shortcode into template file, I get critical error.

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WPMI_Frontend::nav_menu_item_title(), 1 passed in /var/www/clients/client31/web41/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 307 and exactly 2 expected in /var/www/clients/client31/web41/web/wp-content/plugins/wp-menu-icons/includes/frontend.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/clients/client31/web41/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): WPMI_Frontend->nav_menu_item_title() #1 /var/www/clients/client31/web41/web/wp-includes/plugin.php(191): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #2 /var/www/clients/client31/web41/web/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-pro/includes/related_content.class.php(1466): apply_filters() #3 /var/www/clients/client31/web41/web/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-pro/includes/related_content.class.php(586): wpdreams_related_content->postProcess() #4 /var/www/clients/client31/web41/web/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-pro/includes/related_content.class.php(119): wpdreams_related_content->simpleRelated() #5 /var/www/clients/client31/web41/web/wp-content in /var/www/clients/client31/web41/web/wp-content/plugins/wp-menu-icons/includes/frontend.php on line 19

<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[wpdreams_rpp id=0]’); ?>

tadejoremuz
    tadejoremuz
    Participant

For now I’ve removed the shortcode from the template and i’ve put it to some page for now until it’s resolved: https://ojla.in-sist.si/related-test/

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have applied the missing argument in the highlighted error code. Can you pelase check if it works okay now?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Critical error’ is closed to new replies.