Custom CSS Not Saving – Tried Knowledge Base Solutions

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Custom CSS Not Saving – Tried Knowledge Base Solutions

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mike Nielsen Mike Nielsen 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nielsen
    Mike Nielsen
    Participant

I tried adding the below code to the Theme Options > Custom CSS

div.ajaxsearchpro[id*='ajaxsearchprores'].isotopic .results .item .asp_item_inner {
        left: 7%;
        }

It is not saving. I also tried saving other CSS with no luck.

I tried all of the options outlined on this page:
    https://wp-dreams.com/knowledge-base/style-changes-does-not-apply-after-saving/

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’ve logged in with the details, gone to the ajax search pro Theme Options -> Custom CSS panel, copy-pasted this code, saved it, and it’s there for me: https://i.imgur.com/x8hhIkC.png

Is this not saving for you?

I can also see it in the header of the front-end, on the URL provided now. I’m using google Chrome on a windows computer, not sure if that matters though.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Mike Nielsen
    Mike Nielsen
    Participant

I see that it saved for you. When I put it there, then clicked the “Saved this search!” button, it disappears. I just tried again by adding a simple CSS string: #randomid {color:red;}. When I clicked the button, it disappeared, but the code you put in saved. I’m also using Google Chrome on Windows. Could there be something else conflicting that is allowing you to save, but not me? I will try another browser.

Mike Nielsen
    Mike Nielsen
    Participant

Worked in Firefox, so there is something weird with my Chrome settings that is blocking. I will look. Any thoughts on what it might be?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

The only thing I can think of is maybe a browser plug-in, everything else should be the same.

Maybe a text-filling or a text memorization chrome plug-in, like lazarus? You can also try incognito mode, it disables most plug-ins. Let me know if you find anything.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Mike Nielsen
    Mike Nielsen
    Participant

Yep. Thanks a bunch. It was the Grammarly for Chrome extension. Disabled it and everything is working 100% Now I just have to figure out my CSS 🙂

Mike Nielsen
    Mike Nielsen
    Participant

Yep. Thanks a bunch. It was the Grammarly for Chrome extension. Disabled it and everything is working 100% Now I just have to figure out my CSS 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.