Discrepancies between 'result area' and 'result page'

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Discrepancies between 'result area' and 'result page'

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #36375
    genidex84
    genidex84
    Participant

    Hello and thank you for your amazing plugin!

    as much as we love ASP we are facing a lot of discrepancies between the result set obtained in the ‘result area’ and the result page once you hit return or click the magnifier.
    We have triple checked the settings to make sure it is properly configure and we cannot pinpoint the problem.

    here are some search you can perform on our site to see the problems for yourself:
    ‘Hoops’ ( result page is correct with a number of product of 9 so NO PROBLEM HERE )
    ‘oval eng’ ( result-area return 52 items, result page will return 36, and pagination is wrong too. it will show a count of 5 pages as it should but only the first 3 are working )

    you can make many other test and as long as there is a large amount of result in the result area it will show a discrepancy on the result page.

    here are key points of our configuration:
    1) we are using Index table, we tried also with ‘regular engine’ and we also had discrepancies.
    2) our result page uses ‘listing-grid’ from the Crocoblock JetEngine plugin.
    3) we are also using JetSmartFilters from Crocoblock and they are ‘kind of working’ but from the second page of the pagination on the result page.

    I really wish we could find a solution, we love the unsurpassed possibilities it offers and the speed obtained with the index tables.

    Thank you!

    Richard

    #36380
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi Richard,

    There was a similar issue reported, which we managed to fix, however the patch is not ready yet.

    Since you have added temporary FTP acces, I patched the issue manually (it affected only one file). Now, the results page should show the same exact output as the live search list. Let me know!

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.