Display image from taxonomy term in search result

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Display image from taxonomy term in search result

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davidki
    davidki
    Participant

Hi. I wrote to you on themefore before https://codecanyon.net/item/ajax-search-pro-for-wordpress-live-search-plugin/3357410/comments?page=74&filter=all#comment_16707086

I need to display image from taxonomy term in search result.

My theme has “dealstore” taxonomy. Every taxonomy term is a store (online shop) and I want to display logo of this store in search result. Author of my theme wrote to me, that custom field of my taxonomy “dealstore” is “brandimage”. I tryed in image options of plugin “Custom field as image source” but without success. I also seen your code for “ACF image as taxonomy term image” in Knowledge Base, but I am not a programmer and I am not able to solve how can I use this code for ACF and edit it, when I don’t use ACF plugin.

Can you help me, please?

To be honest, I don’t like to share Private Details of my website with anyone.
    I send you as an attachment some files of my theme, which I think help you.

If it was still necessary, then I’ll finally send a private details of my website to you.

These files include template of “dealstore” taxonomy and postlistpart.php file. Both of these files includes some code which is responsible for displaying of taxonomy term image of “dealstore” taxonomy.

I also send functions.php in case of need.

If you can help me, I would be very grateful.

Thank you, David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thanks, that code actually helps, as one of the files contains the exact method how the images are parsed.

Based on that, I would recommend this custom code:

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

davidki
    davidki
    Participant

Thank you very much for the code. It works well.

David

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Display image from taxonomy term in search result’ is closed to new replies.