Doesn't seem to work…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by wonkydogltd wonkydogltd 8 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wonkydogltd
    wonkydogltd
    Participant

Hi

I purchased your plugin but seem to be having an issue getting it working. I followed the user guide but still no luck.

My site is a wordpress woocommerce network of about 120 shops in different folders (reason being it will be a massive shop and best to build as one shop per section and link together). I have network activated the plugin, I have selected all blogs to be searched and I have set it to index product pages and the product name only. All good so far, I believe. However no results are showing.

In your user guide it says enable index page https://wpdreams.gitbooks.io/ajax-search-pro-documentation/content/index_table/enabling_index_table_engine.html

I have searched through all the options in my install and do not seem to have this.

Any pointers would be good please. I appear to have a not working plugin at present.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The problem was simply a missing configuration 🙂

On the Search instance general options panel the “Index table engine” was not selected, nor the option to search within products: https://i.imgur.com/8dvlt2k.png
    Individual search instances need to be configured independently from the index table configuration – as they can have different configurations as the index table itself.

I’ve selected the product custom post type and the correct engine, now it should display results correctly.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

wonkydogltd
    wonkydogltd
    Participant

Thank you. Working perfectly now, and very fast too.

Good plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Doesn't seem to work…’ is closed to new replies.