Duplicity search result. 2

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Duplicity search result. 2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    predamto.online
    predamto.online
    Participant

Hi,
    .the page shows duplicate posts in the search results again when I type the word: ad …. the post finds 5 results … on the results page … but in fact other duplicate posts are shown. These posts are marked as recommended … When I select a category filter: .. the results do not actually display the correct data .. the results are displayed for all categories associated with the search term. You should see 1 post, but you will see more results instead. The category does not respond as a filter. Basic posts without recommendations are displayed correctly … how to fix it? so that the recommended posts are displayed correctly and the filter .evaluates the given category? do I need to enter a similar line of code as you did before? I don’t like to enter login details anymore … I can edit the line myself. In case, I’m sending a specific file for repair. well thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    predamto.online
    predamto.online
    Participant

Thank you

predamto.online
    predamto.online
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please note that coding your theme is way beyond our support duties. I try to help as much as I can, but this is not an issue caused by our plugin – but because of the usage of queries in the search results handler marked as search queries.

If you use the asp_override => false query argument in the suggested WP_Query objects, then it will completely bypass the search (check the screenshot in my previous reply).
    Optimally any custom queries should be avoided on the results page, especially with a search phrase. If not possible to avoid, then make sure to set the “asp_override” argument to false to bypass.

On the screenshot it seems that the actual number of results is okay, it displays that 1 result was found, so the custom queries must be printing the rest of them. It is very likely the same fix as in the previous case.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.