error log

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    basello70
    basello70
    Participant

Hello,

I install ajax search pro an a wordpress multisite.
    The search on the main site is set to search the subsite of the network.
    Everything is working well but i have this error in the logs:

2020/04/28 08:37:26 [error] 2146#2146: *350 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /www/mywebsite/public/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/search/class-asp-search.php on line 204” while reading response header from upstream, client: 80.214.122.203, server: mywebsite, request: “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php7.4-fpm-thedownloadcenter.sock:”, host: “www.mywebsite”, referrer: “https://www.mywebsite/”

I have got this error each time i enter text on the search bar and the result show, i do not have to click on the result to get the error.
    I have also search form on other subsite of the network, searching trough post. I have no problem, no error log. they have the same theme and plugin.
    It look like the only difference is what they are search for (post or subsite).

Do you need login?

Thank you for your help.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you, that is actually a minor bug, I can confirm it. It comes up under very rare conditions only, that is why it was not detected yet. I will not do anything wrong though (it is only a minor syntactical mistake), you can safely ignore it for now.

I will make sure to correct that for the upcoming release.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

basello70
    basello70
    Participant

Hi,
    indeed, other than that everything works perfectly. So I ignore that logs. Thank you for your quick answer and your plugin!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.