error on activation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vikki Sibbick
    Vikki Sibbick
    Participant

Hi

On activating the Related plugin my website displays 3 instances of this error message.

Warning: Division by zero in /homepages/23/d270890962/htdocs/clickandbuilds/My4Paws/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-pro/includes/bfi_thumb.php on line 780

Warning: Division by zero in /homepages/23/d270890962/htdocs/clickandbuilds/My4Paws/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-pro/includes/bfi_thumb.php on line 780

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It looks like one of the plugins was using the BFI_thumb library as well, but an older version. I’ve added an extra line to prevent the collision, the error messages should be gone. I’m adding this fix to the upcoming version just to make sure it won’t happen to anyone else 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Vikki Sibbick
    Vikki Sibbick
    Participant

Hi Ernest

Thank you for your help. But I’m afraid the fix appears to have introduced a small issue with various images on the website. They appear to be stretched. In particular the profile pictures in the user-pro plugin are affected ( I see you use that plugin here) But also the small profile picture on the admin bar in admin is stretched. Is there anything you can do. Other than that your fix has worked great.

cheers
    Vikki

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Vikki!

Would you mind checking it now? There is another method implemented into the plugin, which I activated now and the conflicting file is not included anymore.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Vikki Sibbick
    Vikki Sibbick
    Participant

All looks good Ernest. 🙂

Your plug-ins are brilliant! but your service even better. Thank you very much.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are welcome and thank you for the kind words! 🙂

If you want you can rate this product on your codecanyon downloads page: http://codecanyon.net/downloads

Feel free to contact me here if you have any questions or problems.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.