Error on beaver builder theme after I add shortcode to page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Error on beaver builder theme after I add shortcode to page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jonfocus
    jonfocus
    Participant

I’m seeing errors after I add the short code to any page. This happens right after i installed the plugin.

pages > home > edit > launch beaver builder > add short code to html box > ERROR
    Error message popup:
    Beaver Builder has detected a plugin conflict that is preventing the page from saving.
    Try to fix it yourself now
    If you want to troubleshoot further, you can check our Knowledge Base for plugins we know to be incompatible. Then deactivate your plugins one by one while you try to save the page in the Beaver Builder editor.
    When the page saves normally, you have identified the plugin causing the conflict.
    i click ok > done> publish >refresh the page.

Now i see the search bar…

I go back to pages > home > edit > launch beaver builder > ERROR

updating failed. Unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON at position 37467.

The search bar seems to work fine but I’m trying to figure out if this error is causing anything else to fail or slow down the site.

Also i have a question regarding the images that show on the search results. I currently have the search bar on the top of the home page. The images do now appear on the search when i start typing in words.. they only appears after I scroll down the website page a little bit. Is there a way to show the images without having the user to scroll down the page?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jonfocus
    jonfocus
    Participant

hi thanks. I installed the beta version of the plugin and I’m still getting the same error “Beaver Builder has detected a plugin conflict that is preventing the page from saving.”

Are you able to help with my second question. The images on the search results only load when I scroll down on the page.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback, I have logged in to test, and found a possible bug and corrected it – it will be included in the next release. The beaver builder issue should be fine now.

As for the images, maybe the upscaling was too big, I have enabled the image cache to prevent that. If there is no 3rd party image lazy loader, then it should be all right now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

jonfocus
    jonfocus
    Participant

Thanks for the update. I disabled lazy loading on images. Cleared cache and still experiences the same thing. Not sure what the issue is. Here’s a video explaining the problem. I hope you can help. I really would like to have the images to appear on the searches. I’m happy to pay for your time to help me fix this. Link to video https://www.dropbox.com/s/qld6hbost98loq0/Screen%20Recording%202022-11-02%20at%208.40.09%20AM.mov?dl=0

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Indeed, I was able to replicate on a fresh incognito tab.

I managed to find the roo cause of the issue, it is a custom CSS style, check this screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/mcgZQg5.png
    It sets the background image to “none” for every element, which does not contain a class name of “w3_bg”. After further isnpection it is coming from this style rule: https://i.imgur.com/IMflEbi.png
    It is probably added by W3 Total cache plugin. Check the lazy loader feature and either turn it off, or add the “asp_image” DOM class name to the exceptions list.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.