Error with frontend form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jaminox
    jaminox
    Participant

Helou!

I really need your help. I’m no coder, just wanna build something. I have frontside form what users can fill. When they fill the form, they get this error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WD_ASP_IndexTable_Action::update(), 1 passed in /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298 and exactly 3 expected in /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/actions/class-asp-indextable.php:20 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): WD_ASP_IndexTable_Action->update(‘wp_insert_post’) #1 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-content/themes/chow/inc/submitpost.php(111): do_action(‘wp_insert_post’, ‘wp_insert_post’) #4 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): chow_post_submission(Object(WP)) #5 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(386): do_action_ref_array(‘parse_request’, Array) #8 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(733): WP->parse_request(”) #9 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php(955): WP->main(”) #10 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(16): wp() #11 /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/var/www/fs4/45…’) #12 {main} thrown in /var/www/fs4/45/hellapo1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/actions/class-asp-indextable.php on line 20

I have lot of plugins =) A lot, but now i have to take search plugin off.

I hope you can help me.

I really like the plugin =)

Jami

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve tried to log-in to check on the error, but the admin details seem to be incorrect, can you please check that? The FTP details are okay.

Based on the error message I’m guessing the problem is coming from your theme, from this file public_html\wp-content\themes\chow\inc\submitpost.php from line 111, which is this:

do_action('wp_insert_post', 'wp_insert_post');

This is not correct, as the ‘wp_insert_post’ action requires 3 arguments. I’ve disabled that line, and copied the correct version below it:

do_action('wp_insert_post', $pid, $new_post, false);

Now this error should not appear anymore, hopefully.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jaminox
    jaminox
    Participant

Sorry about the delay, but Thank you!

You solved the problem!

Another issue.

Site has “favourite” button, but it works wrong. I think that this is also issue with the search.

Favourite button should work only with the signed users, but now it works with out login.

If you figure out also that problem, You are the King! =)

Logins are the same.

Jami

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Jami,

I guess you are reffering to this button: https://i.imgur.com/2WCG2xF.png
    They are most likely not related issues unfortunately. I have disabled the search plugin, and tested the button, and it was working exactly the same way when the plugin is enabled. Let me know if this is not the case.

You can always check if an issue is related to a certain plugin, by de-activating that plugin and seeing if the problem persists.

I can however see a javascript issue, baseded on the file name it’s probably sourcing back to a Revolution slider (or similar) javascript file: https://i.imgur.com/raurHxH.jpg
    It logs a missing function statement. It’s not related to the search, and it may not cause any issues, but I thought I will let you know 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.