Flatsome video tab conflict when Related Posts Pro enabled on product pages

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Flatsome video tab conflict when Related Posts Pro enabled on product pages

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by DaveN DaveN 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DaveN
    DaveN
    Participant

Hi,

Yesterday for the first time I tried adding an instance of RPP to product pages on our shop (I’d already been using another instance for posts and pages). The matches are great, but unfortunately, there’s a conflict with our theme (Flatsome). We have videos in a tab on product pages and when RPP is enabled it is causing the video to be moved. The video starts in the box, but the top half is black and the bottom half is cut off by the related posts.
    Any ideas what I can do to fix this?
    At the moment I have the instance deactivated, so it won’t be visible. This page is an example of a product with a video tab
    https://southeastasiabackpacker.com/bookings/yoga-meditation-phnom-penh-art-of-living/
    I’ve provided WP access in a previous ticket. If you need access and don’t find the login details in my previous ticket, let me know and I’ll set you up a new password.
    Thanks in advance for your help,
    Dave

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the proper details!

I have found that for some reason the RPP was shown on the video tab as well, where it should not supposed to. I guess the tab switching script may have something to do with it. Anyways, I simply added this custom CSS to the RPP back-end to hide that from that tab:

.video.video-fit.mb .rpp {
        display: none !important;
    }

Now it should be resolved.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

DaveN
    DaveN
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Thank you very much! Yes, that seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

DaveN
    DaveN
    Participant

Of course. Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Flatsome video tab conflict when Related Posts Pro enabled on product pages’ is closed to new replies.