Frontend problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hezy34
    hezy34
    Participant

Plugin works correctly in the backend. I have a problem to find the reason for not working in the frontend. I suspect this is my child theme. Please give me a hint.
    http://recovery.smarthost.pl/forensictools-pl/filtrowanie

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The plugin script files are completely missing from the page footer. Check your theme/child theme footer.php file, if the wp_footer() call is present – as I am not seeing any other scripts enqueue in there either.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

hezy34
    hezy34
    Participant

Thank you for such a quick answer 🙂
    I removed everything possible to find the problem. Currently I have restored the original header and footer with scripts.
    However, the script files plugin should be placed in the footer automatically when installing plugin?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Yes, it is placed automatically. But all plugins and themes use the wp_footer() call for that. WordPress enqueues the scripts, and prints them within the wp_footer() hook – it is extremely important.
    I checked your theme in the editor, and it is missing, please make sure to include that – most plugins will not work properly without it.

I am also seeing some major script errors, I also recommend clearing them, as they might cause functionality problems: https://i.imgur.com/2YwXwpB.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

hezy34
    hezy34
    Participant

Hi, thx very much for Your time 🙂 so triviality, but few hours spend for searching:) Thx again for fast respond 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are very welcome 🙂

If you don’t mind, I will close this topic soon and mark it as resolved, feel free to open another one if you have other questions or issues.

If you like the plugin, feel free to rate it on your codecanyon downloads page, it’s greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.