Frontend search settings, custom fields don't save

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Frontend search settings, custom fields don't save

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by bitingbits bitingbits 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bitingbits
    bitingbits
    Participant

Hello,

In Frontend search settings / custom fields, when I clik on “Save all tabs” button, it doesn’t save anything and reload the sample data. The “add” button does not work either

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The plugin Flickr Set slideshows is causing the problem. It triggers the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined

in the following file: http://dev.tramasolutions.com/paliativos/wp-content/plugins/flickr-set-slideshows/flickr-set-slideshows.js?ver=4.3.1

line 82:

if ( $( ‘select[name=photoset] option:selected’ ).attr( ‘value’ ).length …

This code is executed on all of the back-end pages, so it might cause further issues as well. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to ajax search pro to prevent this issue, it’s entirely caused by Flicker set slideshows.

Try temporary deactivating the slideshow plugin until you configure the search, but I recommend notifying the slideshow developer about this problem, as it may cause issues with other plugins/themes which use select drop-down boxes.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

bitingbits
    bitingbits
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Frontend search settings, custom fields don't save’ is closed to new replies.