Getting results from an inserted beaver builder module

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Getting results from an inserted beaver builder module

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by XSnoyz41 XSnoyz41 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    XSnoyz41
    XSnoyz41
    Participant

Hi. Did not give you url because it’s a dev site and the dns points elsewhere. If you want it, I’ll give you the IP instead.

My problem: I’m creating a search instance to just search through three categories of posts. So far so good; I got it to work.

Note: using Beaver Builder

So, when I type in a term, if a post does not have that term, but a beaver builder posts module does (I use a slider to show people all other posts in that category), then that post comes back as a result even though the term is not in the actual post but only in the slider with results from other posts.

Is there a way to force Ajax to exclude results from specific beaver builder modules?

Hope I’m clear 😉

Thanks!!

Cemil

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Cemil,

Actually, it might be possible. I assume you are using the index table engine? (otherwise the result is probably not matched from a specific beaver module, but the keyword is found elsewhere)

I am not exactly sure how beaver modules work, but if each module acts as a shortcode, then there is hope. On the index table addvanced options panel, there is a field to enter shortcodes to exclude. If you put the beaver builder posts module shortcode there, and then recreate the index, then it may work – although I have no clue what that shortcode is, or if that is indeed a shortcode.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

XSnoyz41
    XSnoyz41
    Participant

Thank you Ernest. Overnight I found the solution, I just excluded the ID of the Beaver Builder module. It’s actually a post type so a post ID appears.
    Thanks very much!!
    Cemil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.