Google Analytics integration

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Google Analytics integration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by bham bham 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bham
    bham
    Participant

Ernest,

I am trying to get google analytics working with the Ajax Search Pro. I have enabled the analytics under the menu Ajax Search Pro -> Analytics Integration. The value for “Enable Search Google Analytics integration?” is set to On and I did not touch the default “Google analytics pageview string” (defaults to ajax_search-{asp_term}).

I went ahead and fired up Fiddler and then proceeded to type in some search terms in the search I have built and added to my nav bar. I saw no traffic being sent to Google (via http://www.google-analytics.com). You appear to have it working on your site (wp-dreams) on your search, because fiddler picks up multiple traffic instances going out to Google as I am typing in your search box.

My question to you is as follows:
    1) Is the analytics integration with Ajax Search Pro functional on my version (Version 3.5)?
    2) I was never prompted for me for my Google Analytics tracking ID. Where would I put this in so you actually know where to send the analytics?

bham
    bham
    Participant

Bump.

Has anyone got Google Analytics to work with Ajax Search Pro?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.