Hidden product still showing up in results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Hidden product still showing up in results

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rienco
    rienco
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure! I tried to login with the details, but it says that the account name does not exist. Can you please check that?

The different in the two URLs is, that the search ID is specified, so in the second case the 1st search bar is used for the override on the WooCommerce results page. On the second example either the designated or the default search is triggered. Try choosin the first search form for the search form override here. In that case, when the results page URL is triggered without the search ID, the default configuration will apply from that search bar either way.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

rienco
    rienco
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

rienco
    rienco
    Participant

Awesome, that did the job!

Ik got a error message yesterday evening coming from your plugin:

Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 121 van het bestand /**/private_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/etc/indextable.class.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required '/**/private_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro//includes/classes/etc/synonyms.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php81/lib/php') in /**/private_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/etc/indextable.class.php:121
    Stack trace:
    #0 /**/private_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/actions/class-asp-indextable.php(118): asp_indexTable->__construct()
    #1 /**/private_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WD_ASP_IndexTable_Action->delete()
    #2 /**/private_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #3 /**/private_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #4 /**/private_html/wp-includes/post.php(6444): do_action()
    #5 /**/private_html/wp-admin/includes/class-file-upload-upgrader.php(126): wp_delete_attachment()
    #6 /**/private_html/wp-admin/update.php(179): File_Upload_Upgrader->cleanup()
    #7 {main}
      thrown

Is there anything we can do?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

It was very likely due to the debugging I did during the testing, the error should not occur again. Let me know if it does by any chance, luckily it does not look anything serious, it only reports one specific hook not firing in time.

I will keep this topic open for a while, in case the error comes back.

If you like the plugin and have not rated already, feel free to leave a rating on your codecanyon downloads page and on the wordpress plugin repository, it’s greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

rienco
    rienco
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    rienco
    rienco
    Participant

We’re facing also some (huge) performance issues during autocomplete. Could you please do a quick checkup to our settings? Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Generally combining multiple search/exclusions plugins may not work with each other – one may not pick up exclusions from others, it is not possible to design them like that.

You can exclude the same items within ajax search pro too, via the exclusion options. They will not show up afterwards.

There is also an issue within all of the page and ajax requests – I see a custom code injected to each request, as you can see here: https://i.imgur.com/eP4O8lV.png
    It is directly printed into every output – it is probably an incorrectly added as a custom code somewhere. I strongly recommend checking and removing that, it will have an impact on your overall site performance.

I checked the configuration, and the index table engine was not enabled. After turning it on, the pefromance greatly improved from around 7 seconds to a 2 second response time. That seems to be very nice given the overall page responses and generic ajax response are around 10 seconds.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

rienco
    rienco
    Participant

Thanks Ernest, you’re the best!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.