Hide "Suggested Key Words" on mobile

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Hide "Suggested Key Words" on mobile

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wearehonestly
    wearehonestly
    Participant

Hi,

I’m wondering if there is a way to hide the “suggested keywords” on mobile devices. I’ve looked through the documentation and searched the knowledge base for a solution.

By request of my client, we have a rather long list of suggested keywords but it looks awkward on mobile.
    If there is a way to hide that portion of the search tool while viewing the site on a mobile platform it would be awesome!

Thanks,

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

There is no option for that, however it is possible to resolve it with a small custom CSS snippet.

Apply this code to your theme custom CSS field (if it supports it) or use the custom CSS field on the search plugin back-end.

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px) {
        p.asp-try {
            display: none !important;
        }
    }

This will hide the keywords on devices, where the screen width is below 480 pixels, which is basically all mobile devices. If you want to cover more, just increase this number.

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.