How to add more Filters in Taxonomy Term field?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How to add more Filters in Taxonomy Term field?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tourmedy Tourmedy 8 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tourmedy
    Tourmedy
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased yesterday this wonderful plugin. Thank you for creating this amazing tool!
    I will be short and concise as possible, i am running a Medical tourism database website, containing clinics and hospital worldwide by destination.
    I use woocommerce to display ‘Service Providers’ rather than ‘products’
    In the ‘Taxonomy Terms’ i would like to add more filters but i can see only one, and i dont know how to add more. In my case i currently have ‘By Destination’ Filter and would like to add two more filters ‘By Type’ (of service provider) and by Size of Facility which all are product-categories.

Many thanks for the assistance.

Best wishes,
    David

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for your kind words!

If I understand correctly, then you want to create separate taxonomy filters, but all of the items you want to display in the filters is from from the product category taxonomy. That’s unfortunately not possible, because the filters can only be grouped by their taxonomy.
    A possible solution is creating two separate taxonomies for the “Destination” and the “Type” as well, so they will be logically separated from product categories, and the plugin will display them in a separate filter box as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Tourmedy
    Tourmedy
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.