How to change Did you mean phrase in search ?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How to change Did you mean phrase in search ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    unnati
    unnati
    Participant

Hi,

I want to change Did you mean option by populating related word. So, How can I change {phrase} in the back end settings?

Instead of did you mean, maybe we can have it bring up similar searches? Like if someone types in ‘Bank’ it can bring up people who are in ‘Banking’ or are ‘Bankers’

So basically need to pop up related user instead of suggested phrases.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is no option for that I’m afraid, and it won’t be possible even with a custom code. Getting similar words would already be a major issue, as it may require a linguistics library, and those can be very performance heavy. I’m afraid there is no solution for this at the moment.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

unnati
    unnati
    Participant

HI,

It is just I am looking for a particular keyword list to relate search feature. It is just basically following google search keyword. I am attaching a list of keyword we need to relate with the search.

Is there any programming or custom plugin solution to catch this feature. Because without suggesting related keywords to our business there will be no use of the search.

Thanks,
    Unnati

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not aware of any custom plugin that is capable of this at the moment. You could try contacting a freelancer, that might be the easiest solution to incorporate the custom keywords. Usually there are reliable freelancers on Envato Studio.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.