How to display tags

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    iandrianos
    iandrianos
    Participant

Hi,
    I just bought your plugin today and I need to create a search instance that on the front end it will display all or selected tags and the customer will be able to tick which tags he wants to search within. I found how to display the categories and custom taxonomies but I cannot find how to do the same with the tags. Isn’t it possible??? If not, I will really not use the plugin at all, in which case could I have a refund?
    Thanks
    Ilias

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

If you mean product tags (WooCommerce or other ecommerce), you can select them on the custom taxonomy terms selection list: https://i.imgur.com/UX1pqnf.png

However if you mean post tags, it’s not possible in the current version yet, but it’s under testing for the upcoming version. It was implemented in earlier plugin versions, but it raised huge performance problems so I had to remove it.
    I was finally able to work out a better solution, so it’s coming back with the next release in 5 days.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.