How to find all possible variables for Advanced title and description fields

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How to find all possible variables for Advanced title and description fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gabiche982
    Gabiche982
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to show the stock available on the search module.
    Your documentation doesn’t indicate where to find all variables available for WooCommerce:
    https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/advanced-options/advanced-title-and-description-fields

I was able to add the {_price_html} and other variable, but how to show “in stock” or “out of stock” as it is indicated on a product page ?

Thank you !

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not familar with all of the custom fields related to WooCommerce, they probably have it listed somewhere on their documentation page. All the special variables are listed in our documentation you linked. The rest are custom fields, which we cannot list there, as those are created dynamically.

I beileve the stock status is stored within the _stock_status custom field and the actual stock number is in the _stock custom field.
    I found an older thread where I suggested a custom coded solution to show a stock status text for WooCommerce: https://wp-dreams.com/forums/topic/hide-out-of-stock-exception-if-statement-on-_sku/#post-24880

If you need help with the custom codes, you can check this safe custom code guideline.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Gabiche982
    Gabiche982
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Many thanks for your reply, this is exactly what I was looking for.

I will learn how to customize fields deeper.

Best regards,

Gabriel

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.