How to raise box vertically

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How to raise box vertically

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Paul
    Participant

Hi,

I’m enjoying using your search plug in a great deal. Thanks for all of the attention to detail, while keeping it understandable for those of us who are code challenged.

I’ve spent almost two hours trying to figure out how to make the top of the search box even with the top of the post (see attached). The search box is in the sidebar on the right. I’m hoping it’s a simple CSS command that I’ve not been able to figure out.

Thanks so much,

Paul
    [email protected]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

You are welcome, it’s my pleasure helping you 🙂

If I’m guessing correctly, you are using it as a sidebar widget. It’s most likely the empty widget header or top margin, or padding, which is a theme related issue (most likely).

I’m sure I can suggest a fix, but unfortunately I have to see it and debug it with the browser console. Can you link me to a page where I can see this? Without seeing the browser HTML code structure and the CSS classes I’m not able to construct a custom CSS fix unfortunately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Paul
    Paul
    Participant

Thanks so very much, Ernest, for your quick and thoughtful reply.

Yes, it’s a sidebar widget. I currently have the site in MAMP on my laptop–I’m building it there to get the bugs out before I take it live. So I don’t know how to give you access until it goes live.

If it’s okay with you, I’ll send you the link and user/password info as soon as I take it live.

Thanks again,

Paul
    [email protected]

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure! Just reply to this topic once it’s live, I will keep it open until then.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.