How to use as a filter for woocommerce products

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How to use as a filter for woocommerce products

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by npire1 npire1 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    npire1
    npire1
    Participant

Hi

I cannot seem to figure out how to use the extension as a filter as I described in my pre sale email.

I have it installed as a widget under the header but how do I get it to filter my woocommerce products.

For example a customer goes to all products but wants to only show shoes so clicks the tag or category filter “Shoes”

Kind regards

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I believe you are looking for the taxonomy term filters: Documentation – Taxonomy term filters

If you wish to show all live results whenever the search is displayed, the auto populate feature might also help: Documentation – Auto populate

Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

npire1
    npire1
    Participant

Hello

Thanks for getting back to me.

I think the problem is i wanted an extension that filters my woocommerce products within normal product lists but your extension is more of a search bar that shows results below the search bar in a list or shows results in a list when a selection of filters are selected or unselected.

I just wanted to filter my woocommerce products that are being displayed in the usual way. I thought you understood from my pre sale questions but I guess it was not clear.

I have now downloaded the Themify Product Filter and that appears to be what I was asking for. If as i suspect your filter is more a search bar then I don’t think it will be suitable for what i am trying to create.

Kind regards

Nick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.