Include Atributes in search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Include Atributes in search

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    fespigado
    fespigado
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I can not find where to set attribute search. Can you tell me please

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I believe this knowledge base article will help you: https://wp-dreams.com/knowledge-base/woocommerce-search-product-attributes/

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

fespigado
    fespigado
    Participant

Hello again,

I have a small problem with the stock in the search.
    What can i do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

If you mean you don’t want to display out of stock items, then this should help: https://wp-dreams.com/knowledge-base/woocommerce-showing-products-in-stock-only/

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

fespigado
    fespigado
    Participant

Hi,

sorry I did not explain myself well. In the last item many zeros emerge after the coma. When you see the stock in the single product page, it goes well.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I see it now.

May I ask how that field is displayed within the results: Do you use the advanced content fields on the back-end or a custom filter code, or something else?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

fespigado
    fespigado
    Participant

Hi,

I use the advanced content fields.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    fespigado
    fespigado
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I hope you enjoyed the vacations.

He localizado el problema. Es la nueva versión del plugin Wocommerce Stock Manager que graba mal cuando se actualiza el stock. Podemos hacer el redondeo desde ASP?

On the other hand I need to show the PVP and Discount fields in the search results, but they are calculated fields. How can I do it?

Thanks

fespigado
    fespigado
    Participant

One more thing. In the bundles products I need to show the stock of the product that compose it.
    I guess you can do everything in the same function, right?

Thanks

fespigado
    fespigado
    Participant

Sorry by the spanish paragraph;), i meant:
    I have located the problem. It is the new version of the Wocommerce Stock Manager plugin that writes badly when the stock is updated. Can we do rounding from ASP?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you very much, we enjoyed it very well 🙂

I belive this all could be solveable, but some custom code will be needed for sure. Can you link me which plugin do you exactly use?
    I will look up the functions responsible to print the formatted stock values as well as the calculated price fields. Is the discount price managed by WooCommerce, or is it a different plug-in as well?

Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

fespigado
    fespigado
    Participant

The plugin that causes the problem with the stock number is
    https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-stock-manager/

To the discounts plugin is https://woocommerce.com/products/dynamic-pricing/,

but we aplied discounts for general categories and roles too. I don´t think we can get the fields automatically, because i need de total discount % per users. Ex: PVP 234,00€ Your discount is 62,50%.

About de Bundle Porducts, what do you think?

I hope I have answered your questions correctly

Thanks for now

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

For the stock rounding problem, I might have a custom code solution to round up the values:

The variable discounts is a more complicated problem. I’ve tried to look up the documentation of those plug-ins, but I have not found how the get the discount percentage values and the discount price. I don’t have a copy of the plugin either, so I was not able to look into it. If there is a way to get the discount price and the discount size based on the product ID, then I probably would be able to suggest.

The bundled products stock looks even more complicated, I’m not familiar with that plugin either. From what I can see, there are certain products bundled together, connected, and you need their stock statuses.
    This might require a customization from someone that knows how to get the bundled products, and then get their stock statuses and print them along with the product description – I guess.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

fespigado
    fespigado
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

thank you very much for the solution. You’re a great programmer. That’s why you’ve created such a excelent plugin.

About other things I´m investigating. If I get a solution I’ll share it.

fespigado
    fespigado
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.