Isotopic layout – overlay question

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Isotopic layout – overlay question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ShaunC ShaunC 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ShaunC
    ShaunC
    Participant

Hey, I’m back!

Just a really quick question. Plugin is working fine, I’m using the Isotopic layout. My client has asked me if there’s any way to make the text overlay box on each image align fully to the base of the image – at the moment there seems to be a couple of pixels of space and I can’t find the CSS to move it! I noticed it’s like this in the demo on your site as well, so maybe it can’t be done?

Thanks!
    Shaun

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Yes, there indeed a 2 pixel gap there. I noticed after I released the current update. I’ve changed up a few lines of CSS and it’s causing that basically.

As a very quick temporary fix, try this custom CSS:

.item.asp_isotopic_item .asp_content {
        margin: 0 !important;
    }

Plugin version 4.6.1 is coming soon, fixing this issue permanently as well 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ShaunC
    ShaunC
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you very much.

Shaun

ShaunC
    ShaunC
    Participant

Hi Ernest, I have one more question.

I currently have the a compact search button in the client’s main menu in place of the normal WordPress search. The client (gotta love ’em!) has asked me if there’s any way that text input area can open below the main nav bar, as opposed to extending into it. So I said I’d ask the man who knows!

Thanks,
    Shaun

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun!

I’m afraid this is not possible. Some themes have something like this included – like the default search bar is opened below the icon or something.

The only option you have here is to build some kind of drop down and place the shortcode there.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ShaunC
    ShaunC
    Participant

No problem, thanks for getting back to me. Turns out it actually works really well with UberMenu so it’s all good!

Shaun

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.