Issue with IE

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sebastianmelmoth
    sebastianmelmoth
    Participant

Seem to have issues on Microsoft Internet Explorer. The search field works and brings up search results with photos etc. But it won’t let you click on the result to go to the page…. Tested on IE 11 and IE Edge on windows 10 on a laptop and also on a new surface pro.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It is a known issue affecting the current release (4.10.5). There is a temporary fix with a small code snippet. Try placing this code to the functions.php file in your theme directory (copy from line 3):

IMPORTANT: Before making any direct changes in your site files, please make sure you have a back-up of everything. To edit the files, I highly recommend using an (s)FTP client, instead of the internal file editor in WordPress – as any tiny mistake there can potentially lead to a site error.

If you need any help with placing this code, you can add FTP details at any time, and I will do it for you.

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.