Items not Indexed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alcantaramaryann
    alcantaramaryann
    Participant

Hello,

I got a problem when searching Product SKU. Some SKU returns “No Results” in the dropdown.
    But when on the Results page, it returns the right product.
    This is the SKU: k9118 that returns No Results.

I used Index Table.
    Post type = Product (for WooCommerce)
    Custom fields = _sku

I have tried again and again the “Continue existing Index”. But when it’s complete it still shows there are 23 items that are not indexed.
    My guess is that’s the reason why it shows “No Result” in the dropdown results.

Thanks in advance!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It appears that every product is indexed, I cross-checked the published products and the count of the indexed, and it’s matching. The counter of non-indexed items has a known bug, it’s not working correctly in some cases.

I was able to re-create this issue on my test environment, and I have found the source as well. This happened when a product was saved after the index was created. Everything was refreshed in the index, except the custom fields. So when you saved a product the custom fields data was not re-indexed.
    I have solved the problem by slightly editing 2 files in the search plugin directory and re-created the index for you. It should display the results correctly now.

I will include this fix in the upcoming update of course, so you don’t have to worry about the modification getting lost once you update.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

alcantaramaryann
    alcantaramaryann
    Participant

Thank you very much for your prompt response!!!! Your support is fantastic!!!!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are welcome, I’m glad it works now!

If you like the plugin, feel free to rate it on your codecanyon downloads page, it’s greatly appreciated.

I will close this topic now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Items not Indexed’ is closed to new replies.