This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by
- March 3, 2016 at 6:09 am #7867Participant
I got a problem when searching Product SKU. Some SKU returns “No Results” in the dropdown.
But when on the Results page, it returns the right product.
This is the SKU: k9118 that returns No Results.
I used Index Table.
Post type = Product (for WooCommerce)
Custom fields = _sku
I have tried again and again the “Continue existing Index”. But when it’s complete it still shows there are 23 items that are not indexed.
My guess is that’s the reason why it shows “No Result” in the dropdown results.
Thanks in advance!March 3, 2016 at 1:32 pm #7876Keymaster
It appears that every product is indexed, I cross-checked the published products and the count of the indexed, and it’s matching. The counter of non-indexed items has a known bug, it’s not working correctly in some cases.
I was able to re-create this issue on my test environment, and I have found the source as well. This happened when a product was saved after the index was created. Everything was refreshed in the index, except the custom fields. So when you saved a product the custom fields data was not re-indexed.
I have solved the problem by slightly editing 2 files in the search plugin directory and re-created the index for you. It should display the results correctly now.
I will include this fix in the upcoming update of course, so you don’t have to worry about the modification getting lost once you update.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
March 4, 2016 at 2:25 am #7891Participant
Thank you very much for your prompt response!!!! Your support is fantastic!!!!March 4, 2016 at 9:32 am #7894
The topic ‘Items not Indexed’ is closed to new replies.