Label for photo outside of the image itself

Home Forums Bug reporting, Questions & Suggestions Polaroid Slider for WordPress Label for photo outside of the image itself

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RadekJ
    RadekJ
    Participant

Hello,

I’d like to move the label outside of the image itself and allow it to show up on the right hand of the slider. I tried to do it manually by modifying shortcodes.php, but ended with no luck. Once I move the ‘pcaption’ div outside of ‘pitem’ it’s not animated anymore.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,
    Radek

really
    really
    Participant

The freefalls ended up distressing, however nearer Jason Grilli insists they ended up a very important element from the growth method to get a franchise finding out the best way to win. Nonetheless, even the perpetually optimistic Grilli understands a 3rd disappearing act is unacceptable.Tim Lincecum giants jersey

”The time’s now,” Grilli mentioned. ”There’s no a lot more advancement. It is really time and energy to earn.”

It can be a information echoed from all corners on the clubhouse, from veterans much like the 36-year-old Grilli to 25-year-old revelation Jeff Locke to star centerfielder Andrew miguel cabrera tigers jerseyMcCutchen to perpetually optimistic supervisor Clint Hurdle. All realize the club’s most effective report in the All-Star crack (56-37) in 37 several years might be rendered a tantalizing footnote if Lucy pulls the football absent from Charlie Brown one more time.Mark Trumbo Jersey

”Nobody available is content,” Hurdle mentioned previous 7 days. ”I know I am not contented.”Jason Heyward cheap jersey

Hurdle may well have just as much – otherwise much more – to show than his gamers. Though he led the Colorado Rockies for the Entire world Series in 2007, his put up All-Star split as being a supervisor is simply 292-362.

Nonetheless Hurdle, who sends out daily missives around the energy of positivity, insists his staff is wary but confident.roy halladay Jersey

They begin the second fifty percent of the period in Cincinnati on Friday evening wanting to present they are not all set to become the 2013 model of Icarus, authentic Jered Weaver jerseythe character from Greek mythology who experimented with to escape the island of Crete by developing wings product of feather and wax. Icarus nearly produced it, but disregarded his father’s get not to fly way too close to the sun. The wax melted underneath the warmth, and Icarus came plummeting back to earth.Matt Cain Jersey

Pittsburgh has no these programs to carry out exactly the same, and there is another vibe pulsating in the dugout this summer months. The only real put Pittsburgh’s perform isn’t surprising is from the Pirates’ dugout. It truly is why Grilli did not get much too worked up when ”Sports Illustrated” put the fiery, emotional leader on the deal with this 7 days, Andre Ethier Jerseythe initial time a Pirate has built the front webpage of your magazine considering that Barry Bonds did it 21 yrs in the past.

”These are things that you’ll be able to actually get caught up in and i am not that man,” Grilli mentioned. ”I’m below and i’m undertaking well because my teammates are succeeding way too and they are assisting me achieve success.”

And carrying out it in a grown-up way.pete rose reds jersey

The youthful ”Zoltan” indications the team applied as being a touchstone last 12 months – a tongue-in-cheek nod to your slacker comedy ”Dude Where’s My Car or truck?” – now only pop up once in a while. And while Grilli has nicknamed the bullpen ”The Shark Tank” as a consequence of its tenacity (a moniker that has caught on so properly a admirer donated an actual shark tank that now sits a handful of ways from Grilli’s locker) the Pirates are participating in by using a maturity it lacked even a 12 months in the past.mariano rivera jersey cheap

They showcased it early soon after stumbling to a 1-5 begin the initial 7 days with the time. All they’ve accomplished because is put collectively the most effective report in baseball to remain a nagging existence guiding the St. Louis Cardinals during the NL Central.Mike Trout Jersey cheap And once the cracks during the foundation appeared to start showing just just before the break throughout a four-game losing streak, the Pirates responded by using a three straight wins to put chat of ”the Collapse III” to relaxation. A minimum of for now.justin verlander jersey

”We’re about to lose some games,” ace A.J. Burnett mentioned. ”We’re going to reduce a couple. We’ve received to keep the dropping streaks lessen as well as winning streaks bigger. That’s the benefit of this rotation. You’ve got acquired five guys which can change all around at any time and end the bleeding.””We’re seeking ahead towards the begin of the homestand.”brandon phillips Jersey

The Pink Sox, an American League-best 58-39 on the break (just after successful just 69 games past year), perform 13 in their future 16 online games at your home, where they can be 31-16 this season.

The three game titles versus the Yankees are accompanied by 4 with Tampa Bay. A three-game quit in Baltimore precedes three-game household collection with Seattle and Arizona.chase utleye baseball jersey

Boston has become in initial area considering that May well 27, but losses at Oakland from the very last two video games of a 5-5 West Coast journey knocked the lead all the way down to 2 1/2 video games (from a season-high five 1/2 games on July 5).

Now the Yankees, creating their to start with 2013 visit, are available six games in and out fourth position, cheap prince fielder jerseywhile nonetheless hunting for responses for their deficiency of offensive punch.

”It’s going to be exciting,” first baseman Mike Napoli claimed on the very first household sequence with all the Yankees. ”I haven’t skilled that still. I’m very sure the environment will probably be (excellent).Red Sox Jersey I’m wanting ahead to it and i am sure tomorrow is going to be as fun working day.”elite packers jersey for women

Left-hander Felix Doubront faces Andy Pettitte on Friday. The Red Sox are 4-2 from the Yankees so far this year. John Lackey and Jon Lester may also start out to the Purple Sox, even though the Yankees counter with Hiroki Kuroda and CC Sabathia.joey votto jersey

In terms of the Boston players are anxious, much more of what occurred inside the first 50 percent will keep the workforce associated inside the race.Buster Posey Jersey

”I assume we did a really good job in the very first 50 percent of showing how deep this group and organization is,” Jonny Gomes claimed.Adrian Gonzalez Jersey

”It’s form have long gone unseen that Papi (David Ortiz) didn’t begin with us (within the disabled list), (Clay) Buchholz has actually been down, (Stephen) Drew’s been down, Shane’s (Victorino) long gone down for any minor bit – we’ve sort of hit some accidents.cheap cliff lee jersey

”I believe it could be nice to get anyone back again, in general managing down the extend. Luckily for us for us we’re in a very predicament in which we don’t have toDerek Jeter Jersey scoreboard watch – we hold our own future … just maintain and continue to keep it up.”mlb Brian McCann jersey

Buchholz, who has not pitched considering that June eight and has worked twice because May possibly 22,cheap Matt Kemp jersey is disabled with ideal shoulder bursitis, did not toss whatsoever through the All-Star split and may be examined Friday prior to resuming any throwing.customizedpackers jersey

”There’s no-one far more annoyed in this particular than Clay,” Farrell explained of his All-Star righty, that is 9-0 that has a 1.seventy one Era.customized angels jersey

Drew, to the disabled record by using a hamstring pressure, was scheduled for small league rehab video games Thursday and Friday.alex rodriguez baseball Jersey

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’m afraid there is no possible way of doing this, since the image frame is the overlay div element for the inside image.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Polaroid Slider for WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.