Layout of search results on search.php

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Layout of search results on search.php

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by bluecafe43 bluecafe43 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bluecafe43
    bluecafe43
    Participant

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to change the layout on the search results page (not the box below the search form)
    My search is filtering woocommerce products only. The box below the search form is listing the search results (products) perfectly:
    product image, short description
    The search result on search.php however doesn’t show any photo and shows the date even though I have deactivated
    it in the plugin settings.
    If I choose masonry layout in the tab “Frontend Search Settings” the search results won’t show up as masonry.
    What is the shortcode in the tab “Frontend Search Settings” for i.e. [wpdreams_asp_settings id=1])?
    Where would it be placed?

Can you help me with this?
    Thanks so much!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The plugin unfortunately cannot affect the search.php page, that is controlled by the theme you are using. Some themes may support page builders – like Elementor, which may allow some customization to that page.
    Turning off features like the date, author etc.. will only turn those off on the live results list.
    The settings and the results shortcodes are used to place the settings box and the results container on a separate position from the search bar, like for example here.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

bluecafe43
    bluecafe43
    Participant

Thank you for this explanation!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.