Limit WooCommerce Products

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Limit WooCommerce Products

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    filipvh13
    filipvh13
    Participant

I have a travel agency and my products are travelsuppliers.
    A lot of my suppliers are selling the same countries.
    Those countries are my categories.

I am trying to make a page were you can filter between Disney France / Disney USA
    Therefore I assigned a taxonomy (Disney France/Disney USA) to some of my products(=Travelsuppliers)

I did it like this :
    * General options -> Sources = PRODUCTS (= Travelsuppliers)
    * Frontend Search setting = Categories and Taxonomy terms = Disney France/Disney USA

I want to make a new page where only the products are displayed related to those taxonomy terms.
    As I am using “Set the search settings to visible by default”, initially I see always all TravelSuppliers.

How Can I limit this initial result?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, I could not check the exact configuration, as unfortunately the given URL is not working, there is probably a typo in it somwhere.

Anyways, based on your description, changing the checkbox logic, and disabling the posts with empty terms may do the trick: https://i.imgur.com/SxHdYnc.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.