Menu issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dillmann
    dillmann
    Participant

Hi there,

I just bought your Ajax Search Pro plugin for WordPress. Nice job! After installing it, I added the search box as a new MENU item. It works ALMOST flawless with my theme/website (http://www.iustitia.com/wp/). But there are 2 issues:

1) The search box is about 1 px HIGHER than the border of the other menu items. Yes, I’m a little bit a nerd what that belongs. Is there any way to reduce the height of the search box, so it is perfectly horizontally aligned at the top with the other menu items?

2) When scrolling down the website, the Menu items change their position, so they are always visible. But when that happens, the Ajax Search Pro box is messing up. It jumps to the top of the screen. Is there a way to set it at the same height as the other Menu items when scrolling down?

Thank you for any hint.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by dillmann dillmann.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for your kind words!

I have chekced out the implementation, great work by the way. I think this custom CSS will put it in place for both cases:

.asp_m_1 {
        margin-top: 1px !important;
    }

.small .asp_m_1 {
        margin-top: 15px !important;
    }

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

dillmann
    dillmann
    Participant

YES! That did the trick! Thanks Ernest, much appreciated!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.