Minor JS bug when asp_stop_load_css returns true

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Minor JS bug when asp_stop_load_css returns true

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    willfaulds59
    willfaulds59
    Participant

As I am working on a very custom ASP integration using the PHP snippet

add_filter( 'asp_load_css', 'asp_stop_load_css', 10, 1 );
    function asp_stop_load_css( $stop ) {
        return true;
    }

This is not connected

VERY useful. This in combination with a theme override to the layout allows WooCommerce items to be displayed exactly as per their archive view using my theme’s existing CSS with minimal work to restyle the ASP elements.

The small bug I’m reporting is a javascript error (all ASP functionality seems to be working perfectly)

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute ‘remove’ on ‘DOMTokenList’: The token provided must not be empty.

from asp-prereq-and-wrapper.js

This should be a simple fix [fingers crossed].

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by willfaulds59 willfaulds59.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by willfaulds59 willfaulds59.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the report!

I am not able to replicate this though. I tried on a few local and remote servers, but I am not seeing any errors. It might be related to a specific configuration.
    Can you share a URL where I can check this? I may not need any login nor FTP details, I can probably figure it out via the error console.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.