MkDir() Permissions Issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brian-ro
    brian-ro
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been troubleshooting an error that I started getting back on March 6th after pushing a clients website through the Pantheon release pipeline which appears to be happening to other users of your Ajax Search Pro plugin. Error below.

I am able to change the cache folders permissions on the server via sftp, which fixes the problem temporarily, however, it rears its head every time when the cache folder is updated either on a new code push, or when changes are made in the WordPress admin. I see from former tickets that you’ve addressed that a fix will be provided next release, however, we are a week away from launch, and I have to make a decision on whether or not to continue using the plugin or to seek an alternative route.

Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /code/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/Utils/FileManager.php on line 183

Thank you for your timely response and a great plugin!
    Regards,
    Brian

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can send you the updated file from the upcoming release, which will resolve this issue. You will have to replace it manually though:
    – Open up the /code/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/Utils/FileManager.php file on your server (you can use the plugin file editor or FTP too)
    – Replace it’s contents with this
    – Save
    Afterwards the warning message will disappear and is permanently fixed.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

brian-ro
    brian-ro
    Participant

Thank you Ernest. Works well.

Sincerely,
    Brian

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.