More results. (ajax button) not working on search results single

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support More results. (ajax button) not working on search results single

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    diegomontalvo31
    diegomontalvo31
    Participant

Hi, we have an issue with the more sults ajax button in thje search results single.

Apparently the plugin ads diffeerent parameter for the search, specific code to the search term. So when in this wp single for search results the ajax burton, does not work. To show more results. It does not displays any error message, just the button does not work, and it was working fine with other search plugin we used before, fibosearch. Which we changed to ajax search pro due to limited functions.

Can you please tell me if there is any way to avoid this?

I will prefer you to show me the solution rather than you implement it on my site.

Thanks in advance for the elp.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Do you mean this button on the results page? Unfortunately it is not added nor controlled by our plugin. I assume it is a theme feature, and it may have a separate search process assigned to it. These features usually work together – when the “more results” loader actually fetches the next result page, fetches the results, and adds the results to the current one.
    This however works differently, it sends a request to the wordpress ajax handler with the results page parameters and then gets the results via it’s own handler.

The only possible way I can see this work together is by turning off the search override feature. Then our plugin will not affect the results page, and lets that other search handler control it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.