"More Results" not loading inline

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support "More Results" not loading inline

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    v12solutions
    v12solutions
    Participant

Hello,

As raised in the Themeforest comments, the “More Resutls…” link isn’t loading more results in the current page, it’s redirecting to another page.

I have just cleared the cache just to be sure – still the same issue.

I have the Post Type results limit set to 12, but I don’t know if this should include the ajax results too.

I’ve tried to attach some screenshots, but the “Add another file” in the form doesn’t seem to do anything… please find screenshots here instead:

https://we.tl/10bL8QB1fL

Thanks
    Tom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Tom!

Can you please add:
    – A URL where I can check the issue
    – temporary FTP and Back-end details, so I can check all the configuration and in case of unknown bugs, debug the code

Your configuration seem fine, I have tried the same exact configuration on a test environment, but it’s working correctly. I suspect this might be either a 3rd party script conflict, or something unknown yet.

Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

v12solutions
    v12solutions
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

We’re still in development, but I’ve opened the site right now for you – link below. Let me know if you can figure it out what could be conflicting it from the front (and point me in the direction), if not I will sort out FTP access…

https://www.supercartrader.com/manufacturers/ferrari-for-sale/

Just to add…

We’re using the DIVI theme here by Elgant themes…

Best to view this on a full size screen if you can – some styling issues on smaller screens.

Thanks
    Tom

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by v12solutions v12solutions.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

Thank you, I think I know why. Can you please check this option on your back-end, it should be set to ‘Show the default image’: https://i.imgur.com/xTFtdbr.png

The live loader gets disabled when that option is set to ‘Don’t show that result’. It is mentioned in the description on the ‘show more results’ option, but it is not explained correctly there. A notification should pop-up to inform you when changing these options, but it is not working correctly in the current release (going to be fixed in the next one).

I believe this will solve the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

v12solutions
    v12solutions
    Participant

Thanks Ernest, that seems to have solved it…

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.