Multi Field (Select + Select + Freeform) capability

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Multi Field (Select + Select + Freeform) capability

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ksavoie
    ksavoie
    Participant

Can this plug-in be configured to support the following.
    I need 2 select boxes and a freeform text box. The first two narrow the freeform search
    e.g. Select1Vendor( ‘HP’ ) Select2Device( ‘networking’ ) Freeform( ’24 port’ )

The 2 select drop downs will be populated by ACF checkbox fields which are selectable within the post.

If either of the two select boxes has a value, results will narrow the results to the posts with their respective ACF checkbox checked. Can’t have it search in body copy for ‘HP’ in this example.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

If I understand correctly, this should be possible. Basically you create the two drop-down custom field filters on the desired custom field, enter the values, and that’s it. I believe ACF stores the selected checkbox values in a JSON/text format, it should be possible to match to the selection.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.