Multisite blogs, can detect manually subcategories but not through registration

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Multisite blogs, can detect manually subcategories but not through registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    silverbackmedia
    silverbackmedia
    Participant

Hi developers and support!

I’m building a multisite where I’m gonna use the Ajax Search Pro to search throughout the MultiSite I’m working on.

As you may know people have the possibility to register on a wordpress site, where they will fill their credentials and also have the alternative to create a subdirectory/subdomain, which will be setup automatically under the domain the registered on.

Problem with the searchform when I try as a admin to insert blog where a user has created a subdirectory(in this case) through the registration form isn’t visible to me in the MultiSite Options as Avaliable blogs.
    Subdirectories are only visible when I as a Admin create them manually in the Super Admin Panel. There after I can see them as an available blog.

As you can see here I have a multiple subdirectories in my Super Admin: http://puu.sh/cjsu6/265ec765c6.png (it’s in swedish).
    And I can only see the ones I created manually: http://puu.sh/cjsxz/358bf3da6f.png

If this isn’t clear enough, please let me know 🙂

Regards Silverbackmedia

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The search uses a custom function to list the available multisite instances. As I looked through the source code, it only list public, non-spam, non-archived blogs. I believe that the user created blogs might have a different flag for public(?) status.

Anyways I have changed the search plugin code a bit so blogs with different statuses will show up. You should see every multisite blog now properly.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.