MULTISite option add blogs not working

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support MULTISite option add blogs not working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

THIS IS KILLING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED THIS PLUGIN TO WORK !!!! In multisite options, try to add more than 2 blogs…. no matter what you do, you will see that after adding a third or say 10 , ONLY the 1st two work… the rest get all scrambled up – SEE images below… image 3 is AFTER i added a few blogs, see they all “magically change” to foodlicious after i added and saved (image 2 is b4 i save)… last image shows code

2ND issue is it always doubles up on any buddypress results

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Can you please provide temporary administrator access? I would like to do a quick debugging if possible, as I couldn’t reproduce the error on my test environment.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

No problem – I did attach my login details as admin – username *** pwd = *** at ***

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko. Reason: safety
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think I have found the source of the problem. Since I cannot overwrite files on your server, please open up the plugins/ajax-searhc-pro/backend/class/blogselect.class.php file and go to lines 24-36, you should see this:

if ($this->selected!=null && is_array($this->selected)) {
            foreach($this->selected as $k=>$v) {
              $echo = "";
              foreach($this->types as $_type) {
                if ($_type['blog_id']==$v['blog_id']) {
                  $_temp = get_blog_details($v['blog_id']);
                  $echo = $_temp->blogname;
                  break;
                }
              }
              echo '<li class="ui-state-default" bid="'.$v['blog_id'].'">'.$_temp->blogname.'</li>';
            }
          }

Replace that code with this:

if ($this->selected!=null && is_array($this->selected)) {
            foreach($this->selected as $k=>$v) {
              $echo = "";
              foreach($this->types as $_type) {
                if ($_type['blog_id']==$v) {
                  $_temp = get_blog_details($v);
                  $echo = $_temp->blogname;
                  break;
                }
              }
              echo '<li class="ui-state-default" bid="'.$v.'">'.$echo.'</li>';
            }
          }

It should fix the multisite issue!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Hey… that worked !!! Problem solved thank you indeed for the time and effort – i have other issues now with not being able to get any results (ajax just spins in search) – so i would like to offer/ask for your help, to get this working on our site, I will happily pay for your time and offer our site as a live test environment – please let me know your rates

any news?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I couldn’t find yet the cause. The ajax request returns with an error 500 – internal server error. This can be caused by anything from minor function errors to syntax errors.

I might need temporary ftp access to do a step-by-step debugging on the plugin, and hopefully find the part which causes the fatal error. It’s usually minor conflict with other plugins, but it’s rather hard to find where the issue is 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.