Multisite Select Not working

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Multisite Select Not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mensa
    mensa
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to save the multisite selection. The save does not happen

Scenario
    a. I have subdomain site http://demo1.satviks.com
    b. In the multisite, I am able to view the demo1 site in “Available blogs”
    c. I can drag the “demo1” blog to “Drag here the blogs you want to use!”
    d. When I save, I get success save message but when I revisit “multisite options” again, demo1 is still in “Available blogs”.

Not sure what is the error. Can you please help ?

Note : This is my test site and if you need, you can make any changes

mensa
    mensa
    Participant

Hi,
    To add, I have created some custom fields in home page of my subdomain sites. The three custom fields I have created are
    a. Cuisine
    b. Location
    c. City

I do not see these custom fields also in General Options -> Search in custom fields (Available public custom fields types)

I am in effect not able to search multisite.

I know I tested this functionality earlier and it was working. I refreshed the installation with the latest version of wordpress, and now it is not working. Not sure, if I have missed any setting.

mensa
    mensa
    Participant

Hi,

While googling, I found that the issue of select and save was with IE. I am able to save when I use google.

However, I still do NOT see the custom fields I created in my subdomain in General Options -> Search in custom fields (Available public custom fields types)

mensa
    mensa
    Participant

Hi,

I checked later and I found that custom fields were also available. May be it takes time to refresh after selecting the blogs to use.

This issue can be closed.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

As per user request, I’m closing this ticket. If you have any other questions, please open a new one.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Multisite Select Not working’ is closed to new replies.