No Results after test data reset

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support No Results after test data reset

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by thenetking24 thenetking24 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thenetking24
    thenetking24
    Participant

Client has finally logged in to add some data. He sent about 45 items to the trash and added a few new items. But I am unable to get them to show up in default or search phrase or filter.

I switched my interface to an old ASP setup/id and the items are displayed instead of “no results”. I clicked through the configuration of both and can’t figure out what’s up. I figured it might have something to do with not enough pagination results for a single page, but I tried the non isotope layouts and different limits and amounts with no luck.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It appears that all results are from the “Photograph” medium source, which is not included on the Advanced Options panel, therefore the results are automatically excluded: https://i.imgur.com/MbZOQGX.png

I don’t think you actually need those inclusions anymore, I would suggest removing them – as including everything actually makes no difference, as only the history post type is in use.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

thenetking24
    thenetking24
    Participant

Thank you. Those were old settings that I didn’t realize were set. I never would have located that, thank you very much. This issue is resolved

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.