no results/nothing found page not when clicking on "more results"

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support no results/nothing found page not when clicking on "more results"

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    brucewatson
    brucewatson
    Participant

Hi Ernest
    I have an issue when clicking on more results after doing a search it always gives no page found error (Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.) after an approx minute
    the url is https://naturalhealthchoices.com.au/?s={phrase} after selecting “more results” at the bottom of the search box.
    I hope this is an easy fix

I uninstalled and reinstalled following the correct procedures and trying changing settings Im not sure what has caused this as it was working before and i haven’t tested this feature for a while

Warmest Regards Bruce

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Bruce!

It’s indeed an issue with the current version (4.6). I’m almost ready to release 4.6.1 where this is going to be fixed. There is no quick fix I can suggest, it’s a problem within the javascript files.

Until the next release, you can turn off showing the more results link temporarly to prevent the incorrect redirection.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

brucewatson
    brucewatson
    Participant

Thanks Ernest
    where is the turn off more results located ?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

On the Layout Options -> Results layout options panel: https://i.imgur.com/pEfGmqx.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

brucewatson
    brucewatson
    Participant

Thanks Ernest
    it seems that when doing a search and the top results show i.e food you can click and the page will load as it should but some results show up with empty page error the same as the show more issue.
    I have also noticed that when there is more search results then are alocated to fit a page when clicking on the next option or page number brings up the same not found error.
    Is this also a known issue to be fixed in the next release

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I have no knowledge of a similar problem.

Which search term and results load on an empty page? It might be a theme related issue, I cannot tell unless I see it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.