No statistics and auto-complete showing!

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support No statistics and auto-complete showing!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by thomrietberg thomrietberg 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    thomrietberg
    thomrietberg
    Participant

Hey there!

Really love your search plugin! It’s so flexible and easy to manage.
    However, I’ve got a couple of question:
    – But Statistics and Autocomplete are not working. Nothing shows us when I check those pages. See for example page: http://infowijs.nl/demeerwaardegids/financien/ by clicking on the search button. The name of the search form is: Schoolgids.
    – Is there a possibility to make a page ‘sticky’. Like when I enter a keyword a specific page always shows first?

Thanks a bunch!
    Thom

• This topic was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by thomrietberg thomrietberg. Reason: Added FTP details
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

– Do you mean if you click on the “Search Statistics” submenu you get an empty page or nothing?

– You can use the “Priorities” submenu to increase the priority of a result. It’s not bound to a keyword – meaning if the page ‘sticky’ appears in the results list, it will be prioritized in order. You can read more about this in the documentation: http://wp-dreams.com/demo/wp-ajax-search-pro3/docs/#result_priorities

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

thomrietberg
    thomrietberg
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

– Yeah, it just shows up empty
    – Thanks, priorities was indeed close to what I was looking for.

Could you still help me with the Search Statistics?

Thanks,
    Thom

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure.

Can you provide temporary admin/ftp access? I’m afraid I will need both for this, since I need to see the issue. (and I might need to apply a few changes if needed).
    You can edit your first post, where you can add these details or upload a txt document with your next reply. Both methods are safe, only visible for me and you.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

thomrietberg
    thomrietberg
    Participant

Done, see first mail for the details!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you for the details, helped me a lot.

There was indeed a bug related to multisite installs. I’ve corrected and noted the fix for the upcoming version.

I’ve also added a few lines of custom CSS to the search’s custom CSS field, because there was an extra padding and the font size was overridden by the theme. It should work as expected now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

thomrietberg
    thomrietberg
    Participant

You’re the best! Thanks a lot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.