Not working properly

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nic Sei
    Nic Sei
    Participant

Hi, the search function is not working if i added it in the widget and placing it in my header as a shortcode. but in the ajax tab tester it is working.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can’t see the plugin active on any of the pages. Can you please point me to an URL where I can see the issue directly?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Nic Sei
    Nic Sei
    Participant

http://socamerasquotes.co.uk/

the plugin is installed as default and for products only. you just have to login first in our website because this is a private website. then the plugin is installed in homepage

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is something wrong with the theme custom content field (where the yith search and ajax search pro shortcodes are placed).
    I checked the page source, and there are some elements and data missing from the HTML output from all of the shortcodes content. (missing icon codes, init data etc..)

However if I place the plugin into the regular page content field, it works properly. There is probably an additional filter applied to the custom content field, which the theme is using (or something else of what I’m not aware of) which could cause this problem, but I highly suggest asking the theme author in this case. Since it’s working in the regular page content, I suspect that there is some additional filtering within the theme which alters the search shortcode output HTML. (maybe some kind HTML post processing?)

If you want, you can fill in temporary FTP details, and I can dig into the theme source to see if I find anything related before contacting the theme support.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Nic Sei
    Nic Sei
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Nic,

I’m getting a login incorrect error, can you please check the log-in details?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.