Oage Crashes when Search Pro is Active

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Oage Crashes when Search Pro is Active

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike Graci
    Mike Graci
    Participant

See video link

When I run with Seacrh Pro enabled it crashed Beaver Builder Page.

When I trun off the Search proit does not crash.

Appreciate if you can take a look

https://share.zight.com/eDue7b7l video

page link that crashes https://www.dogthority.com/dog-grooming-jennifer-jones-spa-service-packages-in-store-services-huntington-utah-11989

Use file manager plugin installed

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the details!

Can you please add temporary FTP access? The file manager does not have privileges to access the files, it gives me an error message: https://i.imgur.com/xfPqaVG.png

It’s also much safer via FTP, as any mistakes can be reverted.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Mike Graci
    Mike Graci
    Participant

Hi Ernest

Let me work on that. I have multiple password locks on FTP. It will take me till over the weekend to send over. I will create some.

I have the skills just takes me a little doing.

Are you able to get in and see the problem at a surface level?

Also a little do yoiu get error message. I logged in and was able to get to fiel system. See video. https://share.zight.com/z8uBGOJz

I wil work on ftp.

Thanks
    Mike

Mike Graci
    Mike Graci
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Mike Graci
    Mike Graci
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thanks!

I see the error message when I enable the debug log, unfortunately it is not seem to be related to Ajax Search Pro.

I confirmed by turning off the plugin, the issue is still there on my end.

The error points to the theme directory, I copied the full message to the end of this reply. I tried multiple times to make sure it’s not something related, but the error message clearly points to an undefined function in one of the theme files, in /home/customer/www/dogthority.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/functions.php on line 531
    It seems like a minor issue, call to an undefined function, a simple function check could resolve it, but I would ask the theme developer, he may know what that function is used for and how to avoid the issue.

b>Fatal error</b>:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bp_get_messages_slug() in /home/customer/www/dogthority.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/functions.php:531
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/customer/www/dogthority.com/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(433): bpfr_message_shortcode('', '', 'ksam')
    #1 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)
    #2 /home/customer/www/dogthority.com/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(273): preg_replace_callback('/\\[(\\[?)(ksam)(...', 'do_shortcode_ta...', '[ksam]')
    #3 /home/customer/www/dogthority.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/modules/button/includes/frontend.php(14): do_shortcode('[ksam]')
    #4 /home/customer/www/dogthority.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/includes/module.php(10): include('/home/customer/...')
    #5 /home/customer/www/dogthority.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder.php(2904): include('/home/customer/...')
    #6 /home/customer/www/dogthority.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-b in <b>/home/customer/www/dogthority.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/functions.php</b> on line <b>531</b><br />
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Mike Graci
    Mike Graci
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure!

1. More likely a cache/timing issue only. It actually works when the user is not logged in, so you may have accidentally checked the user was not logged in or it was cached to that somehow.

2. Well, it could still work, but you may have to check the bbpress documentation for that. Sometimes some functions are moved around or excluded from certain hooks.

3. No, I enabled the WP_DEBUG in the wp-confing.php for a minute to see the errors pop-up on the screen, and this was the only error, after which the script terminated as it should.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.