One of three searches no longer works

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support One of three searches no longer works

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    billium99
    billium99
    Participant

Hi – for FTP, you must create a free Flywheel account and then your ftp user and pw will be the same as you created.

This site has worked great for many years. And our Product search and Blog search still work perfectly, but somehow our Custom Post Type “Protocols” search is no longer finding these posts via title, but will instead occasionally find a category title and then show posts from that category. We didn’t change anything, other than regular WordPress updates, etc. Have you heard of this type of issue? I don’t understand what happened; especially since two of our three search boxes continue to work great. On the home page, just below the main menu, the far-left “Search Symptoms” box is the one that isn’t working. Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details, it helped a lot!

This was a known issue in relation to a WordPress core bug, where making a query with the “any” post type argument it may not return any results in some cases. I have made a change in one of the core plugin files to correct that. This correction will be included in the next patch of course.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

billium99
    billium99
    Participant

Excellent – thank you!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.