Pagination not working

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #6878
    wenago
    wenago
    Participant

    Hi there!

    Please go on the URL I sent you and click on “Alle”.

    In “Alle” there should be 12 items, but only 10 are shown. If you go to page 2 it’s empty.

    Two more things:

    – Is it possible to make some margin between the single results?
    – Is it possible to trigger “Alle” so that all result will be loaded on first page view?

    I would be very happy for fast answer, because customer is waiting πŸ™‚

    Thanks
    Dominic

    #6879
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi!

    It appears it is a bug when the If no image found option is set to Don’t show that result on the Theme Options -> Isotopic results panel.
    I have changed that option to “Show default image instead” and now it shows 13 results (one with the default image). The page calculation was incorrect because of that hidden item πŸ™‚ The script only displyed 12, when there was actually 13 and calculated with 13 – so 2 pages were generated.

    It’s possible to increase the margin, which is actually a transparent border, with custom CSS snippet. For example to give 4 pixel margin on each side:

    .isotopic .results .item {
         border: 4px solid transparent !important;
    }

    Well, maybe with a custom code it might be possible. Try adding this to the footer of the site, before the closing body tag:

    <script>
    jQuery(function($) {
        $(".asp-try a").get(0).click();
    });
    </script>
    

    ..this will click on the first keyword from the suggested list, which is the “Alle”.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #6882
    wenago
    wenago
    Participant

    Hi!

    Wow, very fast response time! Thanks!

    Is it possible to fix that bug? Because I need to hide all the results without the image.

    Thanks πŸ™‚

    #6883
    wenago
    wenago
    Participant

    Btw, margin and auto-click solution works fine, thx!

    #6910
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    I’m going to release a bugfix version soon (in few days), where I’m fixing this and other potential issues as well.
    Can you wait a few days for the update?

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #6995
    wenago
    wenago
    Participant

    Hi,

    we are ready to launch the site, so it would be nice to have your update.

    Perhaps you could give me a fast workaround?

    Cheers
    Dominic

    #6996
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi!

    I’m attaching a pre-alpha version of the next release, that should solve this issue. Unfortunately there is no quick workaround, as multiple files are involved.
    You can safely deactivate, uninstall the current version. The instance data and the options will stay in the database.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #6999
    wenago
    wenago
    Participant

    Hi,

    that’s great! Thank you for your fast support! I’ll try this evening. πŸ™‚

    Cheers!

    #7019
    wenago
    wenago
    Participant

    Hi there,

    pagination ist working fine now in your pre-alpha.

    BUT on Android standard browser:

    – the links are not working
    – the first click trigger $(“.asp-try a”).get(0).click(); is not working
    – the x from the close button in the search bar is not in center

    Can you fix this please?

    In Android Chrome browser everything is fine.

    Thanks

    #7122
    wenago
    wenago
    Participant

    Hi Ernest,

    any news on this issue?

    Cheers
    Dominic

    #7129
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi!

    The biggest problem is that the Android browser is not a single browser, but it’s vendor released, and seems like every old device has a different one. I have found a Virtual Machine image with android 4.2 pre-installed with the Android Browser, but everything is working for me with this one.

    It’s probably a vendor/device or specific version related issue, I’m not sure how I’m going to debug this. At least mobile chrome is same on all devices…

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.